a new knit gauge because mine is bent to heck. Susan Bates Knit Check
apricot Bumblebar
blank composition books
Charmed Knits
coffee
dried fruit (must have no sugar added though)
fiber (I recently began spinning)
kool aid (for dyeing)
nuts
pens and pencils
stitch markers
tea (anything but earl gray)
wool wash
Fiber Allergies
angora
cashmere
cats... though generally not used as a fiber
mohair
Food Allergies
Bakers yeast (so no risen breads)
Dairy (and I mean everything)
Eggs
Lima beans (gee, I'm sad about that... not!)
Spelt
Sugar cane (and this is in everything, in one form or fashion)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Allitrya's bag is felted!
I am so excited, I just pulled Allitrya's bag out of the washer and have it blocking right now, yay! There will be one tiny final step of sewing on the button and it will be done. It went really fast, and looks super cute, I hope she loves it!
Look forward to seeing it! Feel free to send me a photo so I can officially check you off as Completed!
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm excited. =)
ReplyDelete