Friday, January 23, 2009

waiting for the portkey

I am a new student, and while waiting for the portkey this morning I thought it would be a good time to start on my blog. I've never blogged before, so be patient with me! I've seen some amazing things on the returning students blogs, and hope I get the hang of this.

I'm so excited to participate in this swap - I've never done a swap before, and this looks like the coolest one ever. I wonder which house I'll be in? I've always fancied myself a Ravenclaw (my friends all say I'm the brainiest of the bunch) or a Gryffindor (I used to think I wasn't brave enough for this house, but then remembered that I spend my spare time as a volunteer firefighter, so I guess that does require a fair amount of bravery). We shall see soon enough!

I can't wait to meet all my fellow students - It will be fun to make new friends and get to know everyone. Now I'd best go walk the dog so I can be back in time for the portkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment