Sunday, January 25, 2009

my first homework assignment, revised!

Thanks to Prendolyn the Weird from Gryffindor, I was able to not only make the linky picture thing work where I wanted to, but now I understand how to work this thing a little better. Still plenty of room for improvement though!

I've thought more about my wishlist too:
*Charmed Knits (as someone else said, I can't believe I don't have this yet!)
*Any of the HP books - so far I've had to be a library user, but someday I would love to have my own copy, and beings that I own NONE of them yet, you can't go wrong here.

Can't wait to see when I get sorted (though I hear from some good sources that I may have secured my coveted spot in Ravenclaw). Oh, and I finally figured out about the difference in colors from the movies to the books - I definitely love the bronze with my blue, thank you very much. Silver is so... slythery!

2 comments:

  1. hey there,
    glad you got yours to work too! That was hard! lol I really do think you'll get into Ravenclaw!
    I hope you get the charmed knits book! It's really great! I love it! The bronze in Cascade Yarns 220 is #2415, and the royal blue is #9485. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Can't wait to see who we all swap with!
    Talk to ya later,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually looked at yours trying to figure it out. I think I'll get in too, just exercising my nonexistent patience. Thanks for the tips on the yarn colors too! I'm excited to learn who our spoilees are too!

    ReplyDelete