
I am not very technically savvy, so try as I might, I could not get the logo (with working link) to go up anywhere on my blog other than in a post. But, I figure this will count!
As far as a wishlist goes, I'll have to think on this, but here is some info to start. I have got A LOT of food allergies, so if my spoiler wants to send treats, they probably would be best off sending treats for my puppy (he can eat anything, but unfortunately I cannot). He is a giant yellow lab, and his favorite treats are anything peanut-buttery (though he is not picky). If my spoiler really wanted to hunt, there is one treat I know I can eat, but it would probably be ridiculously hard to find: Apricot Bumblebars. Good as these are, all the other flavors have cane sugar derivatives, so this is the only one I can eat. This will make sitting in the great hall while everyone else eats their dessert tough, but maybe I can find a house elf who would be willing to cook me up some special things for the big events.
Better (and easier to find) would be knitting (or spinning) treats. I am a new spinner, so fiber of any kind is good. The only fibers I have issues with are mohair and angora. Speaking of allergies, I also am allergic to kitties, though I love them anyways. I don't have any lovely stitch markers either. I did recently start dyeing (kool aid to start with, and I'll get into acid dyes eventually - I got some Country Classics basic colors), so if you wanted to throw in some kool-aid packets I would definitely use them!
That's all I can think of for now. I'd best start packing so I'll be ready to move into my dormitory once I find out where I'll be. I'm wait listed for Ravenclaw right now, and I think I want to hold out for a seat there if possible. I've always been the brainy one of the bunch, and Ravenclaw seems like the right place for me (though I had no idea it was going to be so full)!
That's it for now, hope everyone else is as excited as I am for the term to start!
Excellent new beginning! For your edible treats... are you fond of any coffee or tea? A favorite munchie like popcorn or pretzels or ... ?
ReplyDeleteI love your pic, spell practicing in the gorgeous winter country. :-) I'm sure I'll see you in the 'Claw tower!
Bevin
Thanks! I put up some snackie ideas and other things too. It's been quite a winter here, and I thought I'd best get all the practice in I can before term begins - gotta make sure I'm up to snuff for my future housemates!
ReplyDelete