Ugh, that's all I have to say. Work has been so hectic and stressful, and I have chronic migraines and have been in pain for weeks... I just want a break! But I felt bad about not posting, so here I be, even if it's not a cheerful me at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make any excuses, it's just that I give what I've got each day, and some days I run out long before I've gotten to all the things I want to do. I just wish I had a bit more, you know? Wish that my headaches didn't take so much out of me. I guess the good side is that although I can't do most things, by god, I can knit!
On the brighter side, a box full of yarn and presents arrived yesterday for my spoilee! No matter how bad one's head hurts when one arrives home from work, one cannot help but be excited to find yarn waiting. I've got a fairisle hat class I'm starting this weekend, but as soon as that hat gets going, I'm going to cast on for Allitrya's bag... I can't wait! I found a pattern that seems to meet all her preferences, but I still might modify things a bit...
All right, that's it for now folks. Here's to a pain free weekend so I can catch up with y'all!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope those headaches go away for you... I know they're no fun. Thanks for keeping us posted on your well being. Yarn and goodies arrived for my spoilee yesterday too. ...There might have been a hank of sock yarn in there for me too. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the well wishes and support Centy! Enjoy the new sock yarn - I know in my package there may have been a book and some yarn for me as well, teehee!
ReplyDelete